Monday, August 18, 2014

If there aren't Dutch people in Heaven, I'm not going.

Today has been great so far! We went and visited the Nelis' Dutch Village. We sampled Dutch fudge, got weighed (to see if we were witches) and pet a goat. We're going back to try on wooden shoes, watch the dancers, and probably hold a bunny. Too excited. I'll attach a few pictures and send some others next week.
 
This week was awesome as well! Our area is starting to show signs of opening up which is exciting. We found new investigators, set progressing ones on date, and had a great time going out finding. We also contacted a bunch of members that haven't been contacted in years and they're willing to meet. They're part-member families, too. :)
 
The highlight of the week was going back to Spring Lake though. Once we got there we had lunch with the Ongert's. I love them too much! Both of them fulfill their callings and help out the missionaries a ton! I got to see Sister Bignall and Kilian as well, but Hamish and Madison were out of town! It was a crazy experience going out to my first area on my 1-year mark day. Lots of reflecting and goal-setting. Elder Kinikini (the zone leader I did tradeoffs with) is the most loving, fun person ever.
 
That's about it. Not much time this week either. We also have trade-offs later this evening with the Grand Valley Elders, gotta go pack.
 
Love you all!
 
-EKS

The Stork.

I'm too heavy to be a witch, we found out. They hand out certificates to prove it, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment