Monday, November 3, 2014

November 3, 2014

I can't believe it's November already. The end of the year is just around the corner, and once Halloween was over we brought out the Christmas music. 

This week was good! Some people said I didn't send an email last week, and I don't remember and can't find one from "Sent Mail" so I'll update you on the past two weeks. 

Since the beginning of the transfer, we've been working on building up our teaching pool. We personal contact on campus a lot and hand out questionnaires. We have seen a lot of success and have found many new people to teach. Many have committed to be baptized- we will see who continues to progress as the next weeks go on.

Earlier in the week we did trade-offs with the assistants and I went to MSU again, this time with the new assistant, Elder Green. He's way sweet! If I got a picture I'll send it. We also did trade-offs with Elder Paulson and his trainee (I replaced him here at WMU). He got to come back and we had a great day full of teaching. We also got taken to Coldstone's by Long Chen.

Marquiese and Jim are still doing well, they were set apart in callings last Sunday. Marquiese is a ward missionary and goes out teaching with us just about every day and Jim is the official branch greeter. They'll do a good job. 

Not much time this week, sorry. Things are well here. Love you all! 

-Elder Schmutz

No comments:

Post a Comment